I hate to break it to you, but now’s the time for online Christmas shopping. The internet is teeming with awesome geekery and it’s easier than ever to get really unique fan-made gifts, but you need to leave sellers plenty of time to make and ship your item. So if you want to ensure that your presents arrive in time to make it underneath the tree, you should be thinking about placing your orders now.
So here are some Geeky Merch top tips for making your Christmas shopping as painless as possible.
- Browse our blog for inspiration. That’s what we’re here for! You might find the dropdown menu in the sidebar particularly useful if you have no idea what you’re looking for.
- Check out our page of exclusive voucher codes to get discounts on a whole host of geekery.
- Strapped for cash? We know the feeling. Check out our Geeky Bargains page for ideas. There are also some Black Friday sales still running (for example on ThinkGeek and Jinx) - but you’ll have to act quickly if you want to snag a bargain!
- When ordering, be sure to check where in the world the shop is based, and look at their shop policies for the last ordering dates for Christmas. If they don’t have them, ask. It’s important that the stuff you order will arrive in time, and there are many different factors that affect this.
- Stay tuned for the Geeky Merch advent calendar! Starting from tomorrow, we’ll be posting a new Christmas-themed geeky item every day in the run-up to the 25th. Make sure you check back every day to see what cool stuff we’ve got for you, and to get you into the Christmas spirit!
So there you go. Grab a hot drink, put on a Christmas playlist, and try not to look at your bank balance. May the force be with you. Or something.